Tuesday 21 October 2008

Bacon and eggs

This morning bacon and eggs cured my headache. I awoke with a pounding head, in much the same state that I went to bed. After some bacon and eggs, all was well. Except that exams keep crawling closer and I have too many assignments to do and I missed an important lab session yesterday and I'm going to miss bible study again because I didn't realise that the performance was tonight that I agreed to go to (can't wait to see it, though) and on top of that you won't see her for another two days and...

Calm down.

Everything's going to be alright.

Evan, you just got a job secured for the summer, running around in the sun, patrolling waterslides and teaching people how to use a canoe, etc. That's true. That's pretty good. Your girl loves you. That's unbelievable. Then go have an awesome day.

Ok.

*Mwah*

TheSovietChairman

No comments:

Post a Comment