Friday 31 October 2008

Tally Hall, y'all

I just watched the latest episode of their internet show. Fantastic. Seriously, people. Check it out. They're a great band if you're after something a little quirky (aren't we all?) and feel like smiling. Don't not listen to Tally Hall! Stop it! Stop! Quit it! Is it that hard to stop not listening to Tally Hall?

I'm in the computer labs of another university. I feel like a spy. Mostly it's the rubber diving suit and the night-vision goggles I'm wearing, but it could also be the fact that I'm on their system, doing my own thing. That's right. You got it. Down and dirty blogging on computers that belong to a university that I don't even go to.

I got less than three hours sleep last night. I also got less than the recommended eight hours sleep, but it doesn't sound as impressive when I put it like that. Assignmenting isn't much fun right now. It's eating up my sleep time and I'm desperately trying to study, but they keep throwing assessment at me.

Last night I shared something special with a friend. Something that made us better people for the experience. We bought a kilo of bacon, a block of cheese, a loaf of bread and went nuts making cheese and bacon sandwiches. We went for a walk to the supermarket after my head started hurting and I was trying to cope with the fact that I still had many hours of work ahead of me. I thought to myself, let's get some donuts. But he had a better idea. Bacon. The only idea.

So I'm full of pig and feeling good.

Get some bacon in you. I did.

TheSovietChairman

No comments:

Post a Comment