Friday 9 January 2009

Hi ho hi ho

I wish I was going home... Ah, well. I suppose this isn't really work at all.

I'm going to use this section to bitch, so If you don't want to read it, feel free to skip. I promise I'll try and be more jolly after that.

*** Begin bitching ***

I'm sick of a certain social networking site and it's influence on me. Don't get me wrong, it connects me with the people around me, I'm never on it for extended periods and I can see how people I care about are and what they're up to. It's just every time I log on there's another essay about why Singapore is the new holy land.

You got it. There's a fellow who's among the congregation at my church who won't stop writing essays about how we, Australia should have the death penalty and how Australia should instigate compulsory military service.

*sigh*

Every time I log on, I feel a little more deflated. I wish people would just enjoy some of the good things Australia has to offer.

Hmmm...

Since writing that, he's come online and said he won't bother me any more with these topics. He's really not a bad guy. He just focuses on certain things with an uncomfortable frequency. He also says he'll try and enjoy Australia and that he plans on living here.

Wow. Rereading that turns up one terrifying fact: I suck at bitching.

*** End bitching ***

Well. My girlfriend's new house up in Bendigo is amazing. It's got a guest bedroom and fantastic facilities. I'll be visiting her often, I hope.

Hi, everyone. I'd just like to say that I'm thoroughly enjoying myself right now. Uni is fun, doing stuff with my friends is fun, work isn't so bad, the place I live is very beautiful... and I'm also very much in love.

Oops! Shh! Don't tell anyone!

TheSovietChairman

1 comment:

  1. You really are bad at being bitchy, but that's why we all like you :)

    ... and shh! don't say these things so loud!!

    ReplyDelete