Tuesday 30 June 2009

Back in business

It has occured to me that my posts are getting boring. Really boring. Why is this?

My first thought scared me: have they always been boring? I went back to read some old posts. November of last year, to be precise. I read about relationships, stress for exams, cultural analysis, and lots and lots of love.

Hmmm... Well, at least they weren't always boring.

Of late, I've been blogging about silly little creations of mine. Or even not blogging at all. Again, I'm posting from my phone, typing all this out on my tiny keypad. I've got so much to say about different projects, aspirations, anecdotes, etc. I just don't have a strong enough thumb. Like I promised, come Wednesday night, you'll hear from me. And I'll try and make it worth your while.

There almost hasn't been a day without visitors here. Even when I don't post for a week, you still check up on me.

Thursday I should have the next exercise in the ultra-mundane ready for you all. That's right, another chapter in the non-saga that is... Well, you can see the little, pinkish button near the top of the page. I'd put the full name here, but it'd be annoying inserting a link from this tiny screen. And without the link, I'd just be short-changing myself.

You know what? I feel ready to get the ball rolling again.

Let's get this show on the road!

Yours, despite the sore thumbs,

TheSovietChairman

No comments:

Post a Comment