Thursday 4 June 2009

Frightening

I was so scared this morning. I thought about everything that could go wrong. I've never had so much to lose because I've never had so much.

I set my alarm for 6:00am to start work. I woke at 5:15am and couldn't lie still. I went downstairs to where my laptop was and I made something.

I adore the characters from Mother 3, so I thought I'd draw some of them. I started with this little guy.





He's not so little in the game. He's a monster, in fact. He is indeed, for those in the know, the Ultimate Chimera. He was created by Dr. Andonuts for the Pigmask Army. He's mostly made of teeth and he has a little button on his back that can turn him on and off. That little birdy rides around on him as well.

Anyway, I thought I'd take the little pixel sprite there and using just that, make my own Ultimate Chimera.

The result is below. It's quite nice.
















After having some breakfast and some prayer time, I felt much better.

Pray for my study efforts as I approach exam time.

I'm a little scared,

TheSovietChairman

No comments:

Post a Comment