Wednesday 1 July 2009

Library

Time remaining: 0:08:18

I'm on a computer at the Bendigo library. It has a timer, as you may have worked out. Better keep an eye on that thing.

I had made my way through the H1N1 infested streets of Melbourne city, and you know what? There wasn't a face mask in sight. Everyone was inhaling deeply (mostly through the spongy filters of their cigarettes) and there wasn't much coughing to be heard.

Time remaining: 0:04:32

Goodness. Looking at the time stamps, it seems that I'm a very slow typist...

I had a baguette with a friend, then helped him out shopping for his mother's birthday present. I also bought myself a DVD and some chocolate frogs. Lovely. I found a delicious little shop in Melbourne Central that had some very peculiar little bags and books which I took a liking to. Very expensive though.

Time remaining: 0:01:55

Well, I better post this and tell you the rest later,

*mwah*

TheSovietChairman

No comments:

Post a Comment