Monday 30 November 2009

Convoluted? I hope so.

Otherwise, if everything I wanted to articulate came out clearly, you'd run a mile. Isn't it lucky, then, that I must post from my phone and its tiny keypad?

I hope you've recovered and detoxed and are back on track.

I'm determined to be what you ask for, even if - in the end - I'm not what you want. I wish my efforts were brought about from a desire to improve myself for God, or for me, but right now I feel like not enough comes from there.

When all is said and done, I sometimes think that you're not really interested. You try and convince me of it, but then I see through it all. You want me to grow, to show what I'll become.

Thank you for that chance. I will keep working.

TheSovietChairman.

P.S. You gave me a scare recently. You might not have noticed. Please wait for me.

P.P.S. Don't respond via a comment to this particular post. As Rob says, "that stuff you write is soooo ambiguous". It's easier for people reading if it's that way. And I don't want to implicate you, my love.

P.P.P.S. I'd love a text or email about it, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment