Friday 20 November 2009

Statistically

...Everyone dislikes statistics. Congrats to those who have ploughed through the painful topics and silly assignments.

Sticking around unless something better comes along? That one hurt the most. You know why? Ask anyone.

I don't think I've met anyone "better". Quantifiably and statistically.

You will always be as close to my heart as a person can be. Thank you, dear friend, for not throwing me aside.

I know your exam today will go well and I look forward to a time of relaxation afterward.

I pray that my study will be fruitful over over the next few days and that I will keep level-headed and glorify God in whatever I do.

TheSovietChairman

1 comment:

  1. "I don't think I've met anyone 'better'." You'd better be talking about HER and not YOURSELF, you egomaniac.

    Enjoy your day, both of you!

    ReplyDelete