Thursday 25 February 2010

Abby



I'm not even angry.
I'm being so sincere right now.
Even though you broke my heart.
And killed me.
And tore me to pieces.
And threw every piece into a fire.
As they burned it hurt because I was so happy for you!
Now these points of data make a beautiful line.
And we're out of beta.
We're releasing on time.
So I'm GLaD I got burned.
Think of all the things we learned
for the people who are still alive.


--GLaDOS (Genetic Lifeform and Disk Operating System)


Sometimes we need a maniacal computer system to find the words when they escape us.

TheSovietChairman

P.S. Abby (my cat) reminds me of GLaDOS in many ways. She guides me. She's always watching. Sometimes she tells me to do harmful things.

And I love her.

2 comments:

  1. The Anonymous Poster Child can't get that damn song out of my head!!! Grrr!!!

    Anyway, I would like some cake also...
    Apricot and Pecan Cake...

    The Anonymous Poster Child

    ReplyDelete