Friday 12 March 2010

A little chilly

My asthma's been playing up... Grrr... I think it's the cold night air. I've been sleeping with the windows open and waking up in the night short of breath.

More importantly however, I'm getting closer to a colour scheme I'm happy with for the header, although the current one feels a little chilly. The birdies do look happier in this environment.

As the sun has disappeared, on and off, people are working in reverse. Old acquaintances are thawing, the start of the scholastic year brings budding new friendships and my close friends have circled around-- possibly to huddle against the sudden cold.

There's something tragic about blogging about the process of blogging (i.e. talking about a new header, new colour scheme, etc.). It's probably even worse to blog about blogging about the process of blogging.

Ah, well. C'est la vie.

TheSovietChairman

2 comments: