Wednesday 6 October 2010

No, thank you.

It was my pleasure, My Love.

I had a really great night last night. Thanks for letting me loose on your kitchen.

Any chance you could send me photos of my second experiment cake? I think it was a success.

Soon we'll breakfast together every morning, and go for long walks in the evening.

You're right- without television I could have done a lot more with my evenings.

Lots of love,

Yours, always,

TSC



P.S. Mostly this was an excuse to include another (not)chicken.

3 comments:

  1. I like any excuse for a (not)chicken. I finally have my printer hooked up, so I'm going to print your (not)chickens and color them!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Chess is a genius...! Coloring!

    And I agree. Any excuse is fine by me. Your breakfasts and evening walk sound perfect. Certainly something to look forward to for you both.

    Lor

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a really nice time with her a few evenings ago, where we strolled around the reservoir and I baked her a banana-carrot-sultana cake :).

    Another happy experiment.

    Can't wait to see it, Chessie! Thanks, Lor (I really wanna call you Lauralie! That's odd)

    It's gonna be beautiful :).

    ReplyDelete