Thursday 19 May 2011

Happy (Belated) Birthday, Divz!



As you might guess from the birdie today, I'm a little under the weather. And as you might guess from the heading, I want to wish a happy birthday to my dear Divz. But to do that I'd need a time machine. And these portals I've been playing with merely connect 2 points physically- they don't allow time travel.

I miss the kids at school, I miss the gym (no, really!) and I miss you, Divya!

Next time I'm in Melbourne we must do something wonderful!

Divz has been an amazing friend to me since we met in our first year of college. I miss her terribly, and I hope Rob knows how darned lucky he is- and how he doesn't deserve her! Kidding, Rob! You're great, too. Just... less great.

I kid! I kid!

(Speaking of kids, I really like Chell as a name for our daughter, should we be so blessed)

Anyway, Divz, I hope you had a wonderful day! Much love, always- Ev!

Ok. back to bed.

TSC

6 comments:

  1. Thank you evan!!! :D:D u made me day so much happier! we really should meet up when u come here. i miss u loads.

    and thank u again for the wishes :D i get a blog mention!!! (im extermly exicted about this :P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't get so excited. It's SERIOUSLY nothing.

    Looking forward to seeing you :).

    *Squeeze*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you're feeling sickly :(

    I'm sure you'll be up and at 'em soon enough. I'm sorry I missed your chat the other night. My phone has me "online" all the time, but then it's super slow to deliver the alerts to me. Sowy.

    I love you and miss you much.
    And I hope to one day meet you, Kat and Chell. :)

    Lor

    ReplyDelete
  4. One day, one of us will have enough cash-monies to go continent hopping and it will be wondrous :).

    I love you, too. I shall endeavour to get better soon and hopefully stay connected in the blog world.

    Stay awesome. Keep blogging. Eat your greens.

    Ev :)

    P.S. There are so many online pals I want to introduce to Kat! One day... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you're in Hawai'i in early July I can meet you there. :P

    ReplyDelete