Wednesday 7 September 2011

Takuto and Doseisan (Mr. Saturn) arrive!

*Blush*

More toys arrived! Yay for speedy delivery! Although I ordered both Mr. Saturns at the same time- but one was via a faster shipping service. There you go.

For those who want to skip the unboxing, here're the two newest additions to our bookshelf. I'm still not sure whether I'll have to pack them away when guests visit, so I don't bring shame on the family. Although, I reckon the Mr. Saturns are cute enough for the general public to appreciate.


The other fellow is Takuto from Star Driver- The Galactic Pretty Boy! He's the guy with the secret power to make you smile! And he's really pretty. Apparently.

I'd strongly recommend this show to people who don't shy away from the usual anime conventions: high school romance, saving the world, giant robots, secret societies and decidedly... "impractical" uniforms. It's fun, and is more good natured than it initially lets on. Check it out.


Takuto comes with a few faces, hands (including one set in the classic "Kiraboshi!" pose), 2 star swords and a regular sword. I doubt I'll be changing up the pose much, though. His hands were SUPER difficult to remove and reattach.

And here we have Doseisan (Mr. Saturn) back again! This time he's slave to Master Belch, working in his factory- but we set him free! Now to remove those shackles...


Here's Mr. Saturn checking his email.


And here he is as part of the shelf family.


Sorry it's potentially another boring post for most of you. I like pretty things and cute friends. So there.

I hope your weather is as nice as ours!

Ciao!

TSC

APPRIVOISE!!
Ginga Bishounen!


1 comment:

  1. *sigh*
    You are supposed to be doing work, remember?
    I hope the cutesy overload helps move your brain cells around.

    ReplyDelete