Wednesday 14 September 2011

Cybody Tauburn (or Taubarn)

Cybody Tauburn

As you can see, there's another dolly to add to the shelf. This time it's Takuto's Cybody, called Tauburn (or Taubarn) from the anime series Star Driver.


A pilot and his Cybody:

I hope everyone's well. I have a persistent cold that just won't leave. And I miss My Love. She's been out a lot of late, with fancy dinners for medical types...

Catch you on the flip side!

TSC

P.S. Sorry for all the toy posts lately. I promise there won't be another until next year.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're feeling better!

    Italia has been really under the weather, as has Matt. I'm afraid that its only a matter of time before I get sick as well! :(

    And don't worry about the toy posts....I think it's kinda cool :)

    ReplyDelete