Tuesday 20 September 2011

WeddingUniJobHuntingChurchUni... WeddingJobHuntingWeddingFamilyWedding...

*Cough* *Splutter*

So much to think about! I want rest. My body says it's tired. It hurts to move. Please let me rest.


I've been very happy of late. I've met up with friends, I've made new ones and I've been very grateful for My Love, and the kitties, and a beautiful house to decorate. My Love has been very understanding when I've made mistakes. My family... hasn't been as much. I love my family, but I'm too old to be scolded. Being reprimanded and convicted based on what the facts tell me is fine. But being punished by others isn't. Heaven knows I punish myself enough. I won't be yelled at.

Ah, well. You can't win 'em all.

I miss you, blogging peeps. I'll be free soon; liberated from this physical ailment as well as the leeches on my spirit. I really want to hang around at home, have clear airways and to be without this mess of a headache. And then I want to teach.

As it is, I'm applying for jobs, equally scared of getting an interview as I am missing out on one. An interview means rocking up, with mucus dripping and complexion a mess, while I try and tell them that I do in fact love teaching, despite my heavy head and gravelly voice. I AM excited.

I had engineering nightmares again last night. I woke up with a headache, in a panic, thinking I had to apply force calculations to rotating bodies. You haven't had a real nightmare until it involves vector resolution in rotating coordinates. I'm serious.

I love having a classroom. I love working for the individual. I love teaching.


This Big Daddy isn't too fond of Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged. Or maybe it's just really hard to turn pages when one's hand is attached to a rotating set of blades.

I like toys. I like playing with them. I like photographing them.

I probably like you.

*Hugs*

TSC

P.S. I most definitely like hugs.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks :). Hugs are wonderful :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Hugs!* Hope you feel better!

    Best of luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you love toys. Count your blessings, my dear, and the other things that are lacking will catch up eventually.

    Feel better soon,
    HUGS
    Lor

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so very blessed! Spend a few minutes in the presence of Kat, or at her house (our future house- and where I keep all my stuff) or with my friends and you'll see a pretty sweet life. There's nothing to sap the spirit like headaches and dripping bodily fluids, though. If only for the duration of the ailment.

    *Hugs*

    I REALLY like hugs. Ask Kat. She'll recount how I make the same food-loving noises when I'm hugging someone. Sometimes I yell mid-hug because the goodness is washing over me.

    ReplyDelete